Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stopping and Thinking...

` I originally created this blog as a place to go for my wacky, mad scientist highjinks; there is more in me than meets the eye! I did not intend for it to become a locus of my attention defecit-afflicted mind spewing out all my critical thinking insights.
` I mean, does Introspection of a Struggling Mad Scientist really look like the blog started by this person?
` I realize now that I can do a lot better than I have been as far as writing about critical thinking skills and other things. Unfortunately, doing this pretty much defeats the purpose of Introspection!
` So; I'm going to create another blog. (That's right - another blog!) Someplace I can go 'specially to be serious and maybe even impress people! That way, my goofiness and my seriousness can be expressed side-by-side at the same time, and neither gets squashed in favor of the other!

` So now... eh... what was I doing before all this happened? Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

` Update: HOLY SNAP!! I actually have someone to help me with this endeavor!

4 comments:

Charles said...

Congratulations, that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you 'back', Doctor!

Mona said...

isnt it so? Blogging is more about self discovery than anything else.You get to see yourself through the eyes of others...globally at that!
Critical thinking does defeat introspection, I agree!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Spoony Quine said...

` Thanks! Glad to be back!

` Actually, Mona, the only constructive way I can think about why I am the way I am, etc. is to think critically:
` Before I understood how to, all the misguided thoughts left over from my brainwashing days just seemed logical and part of myself rather than destructive and forcefully beaten into my mind as they really were.