Tuesday, March 22, 2011

About Being A Mad Science Writer...

So, last quarter, I found out that I wasn't accepted into UW Bothell, a couple weeks later I found that I didn't get my transfer degree anyway, and then at the end of the quarter, I found that I once again failed my English 102 class, and now I'm all out of Financial Aid!

I guess my only chance to move forward in a timely fashion is to start freelancing.

Now that I have a lot of free time on my hands, I've gotten all the way through the emails in my inbox, and have deleted all but 274 of them (down from some 2,000 yesterday).

Well, I have to leave in a few minutes for an audition, so I must go.

5 comments:

KB said...

Good luck!

Spoony Quine said...

Thanks!

GT said...

So how did it go??? We are all on the edges of our seats waiting to know. I've actually fallen off mine! :-P

Spoony Quine said...

*Helps GT off the floor, whilst getting a good look at his crotch*

Well, it was actually an audition for one of my beloved Lou Ryan's projects, a set of 20 skits and presentations illustrating his invention, the Eastwood-Carrey acting scale (a stoic '1' for Clint Eastwood to a wacky '10' for Jim Carrey).

I didn't get the part, only because I'm too tall, but my audition is being used in another part of the project because it's the best one, and will be compared to the worst one!

GT said...

Lol perv ;-) :-P