Saturday, April 10, 2010

Setbacks have long since been nullified

So, I got into three of the four classes I had originally enrolled in, and that is quite enough! I would write more, but I am literally plotting for world domination on The Board of Doom.
` One fifth of the board is all Spanish homework! I am doing very well in the class, and I got 100% on the first quiz!

Why take a foreign language? Not only is it required to get into any university, but languages are like entire worlds and multiply the number of connections one can make between concepts.

I'm figuring this will boost my intelligence since people who only know one language are not as smart, on average, as everyone else.

This has long troubled me, as I knew I wasn't living up to my potential. I hope to learn many more languages as well!

Well, I have a lot on my board right now, so I should go. Hasta pronto!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good, darlin'! I was delighted to see that you had dropped by Nick's Bytes.

BTW, did you read in my previous posts that my present caregiver is from Cuba? He speaks Spainish, you know.

Blessings to you and the kittehs!

Spoony Quine said...

Indeed, I'm trying to make more blogrounds again, because I'm working on making more time for myself.
` ...Which reminds me of how dumb I feel since yesterday I was finished with all my homework and could not think of anything to do -- despite this huge board I had just written all the stuff I need to do on -- and spent a few hours addicted to YouTube.

Oh well, it's not like I've done that in like forever, I was just looking for stuff like Animaniacs cartoons in Spanish.

That's cool that your caretaker is from Cuba! You know, one of my crazy roommates, Brad, was also fluent in Spanish, so it's ironic that I couldn't learn another language until he and the others were not occupying almost all my homework time.

Thanks! I hope you're doing well there, Alex too!