Sunday, January 03, 2010

It is done.

I HAVE FINALLY EDITED AND UPLOADED ALL NINE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN (that's 9,316) OF MY DIGITAL PHOTOS ONTO FLICKR! It took months, and it was a real pain, but finally, it's paid off! Behold - December 2009 back to December 2005! Or was it January 2006?
` Whichever; it is now the time to rejoice! Also, it is the time to get ready for bed: I have the first day of class in the morning! At last, I am to begin schooling for becoming MASTER OF THE WORLD! Mua ha ha ha ha ha!

Ah, I remember when I was first being seduced by strange and unusual creatures... back before I had a bedtime!

cp21 They have thoroughly seduced me!

Yes, that's an actual photo of me being literally seduced by some troublemakers!

And now... I will no longer be distracted by uploading old photos, for now I will only have new photos to share, like the ones on my camera from the past few days!

In at least as good news, not only are crazy Brad and Char gone, but so is Alcoholic Steve! I'm free in so many ways! I'm freeeeeee! Everyone say it with me now; YYYEEEAAAAHHH!

NOW LOOK! LOOK AT THE CRAZY CRAP I USED TO GET INTO!

No comments: