Saturday, September 05, 2009

More photos - plus, the Corrigendopedia!

His, this is your pal, the Mad Doctor Nociceptor. I know, I haven't been doing much Mad Doctorin' lately, but I do have some more website content. Somehow, I've managed to upload more photos in time-warp fashion, going from June to August!
` What about July? Well, I've skipped it for now because it's taking me forever to go through all four hundred and some-odd photos, plus, I've been busy getting The Corrigendopedia up and running.

For now, I do have my 147 August photos online now, in my August 2009 photo set on Flickr! Hopefully I'll be starting my other website up again soon and can add other commentary to them!



I'll resume work on the July photos - and The Corrigendopedia - when I return home on the 13th. Bye for now!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Ooooh, this is a cool photo, Sarah. I like it! :D

Spoony Quine said...

Thanks ;) There's plenty more at Flickr!