Monday, January 12, 2009

Just as I had suspected...

...I'm not really crazy, I have ADD. Apparently I didn't even have to do all that research, the internet quiz knew all along!

Crazy Quiz


Crazy Quiz from Dumb Spot!


Dumb Quizzes | MySpace Quizzes & Quotes | Make a Quiz


Okay, that was kind of... dumb. In a spot-like way. But hey, at least I got another post up on the right blog on the right day... right? Even more amazingly, I somehow avoided becoming a member of DumbSpot!

If you like you can take the quiz, too, and then tell me about it!

OR THE HUMOCTOPUS WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD! Still haven't caught the bugger...

4 comments:

Kingcover said...

HA!



Multiple Personalities

Hello, and hello, oh! and hello to you, too. Now all of you have done a great job taking this quiz, but it's not as impressive as your ability to play Poker against yourself. Just remember to hold hands while crossing the street to the mental institution. Everyone find a buddy!

:-)


p.s. fix your links to the test, there's a good girl ;-)

Jeff Vachon said...

I tried to click the link but I got distracted. Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to get wine stains out of cotton?

barman said...

After I managed to find the page ...


O.C.D.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--I see it all the time. I'm surprised you were able to finish this quiz at all what with your fixation on the dust around your computer and the distraction of needing to type an equal amount of letters with each hand.


Me, OCD? I think I must have lied on the quiz somehow. I knew it, I am crazy.

Spoony Quine said...

C'mon, everyone! We can be crazy together!