Thursday, January 01, 2009

Greetings once again, unwilling subjects!

It has been a while since I've written much, and that's because I'm behind a lot of projects going on, which tends to keep me away from the internet. Not only that, but I'm the brains behind three other blogs.
` This year, however, I propose to first post something here, even if it's bad, and then 'rotate' to another blog.

The next blog I'll be writing for, tomorrow, is the art blog, I Can Draw, Too. There is much artwork to upload now, and I'll have no shortage of material until June.

Just as long as the photo hosting sites don't close on me again.

It's time that I take everything seriously, including blogs. And with that, I shall spruce up all my blogs. It's about time.

6 comments:

Kingcover said...

Good luck with the "sprucing" up. I can also see a crumb underneath your couch. You might want to get that too ;-)

Mona said...

Happy New year to you sara!

Unknown said...

I'm already one up since I've been to the art blog.

Spoony Quine said...

Gareth, there was actually a cat toy under the couch!

Happy New Year, Mona!

Oh my gosh, Nick! NOOOO! ;)

Dr Zibbs said...

The only reason I don't start another blog is because I'm aa afraid people wouldn't know which is my main blog.

Spoony Quine said...

That's why you call it your 'main blog'. Just kidding!