Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ready to stop being dumb!

` ...By updating this blog. However, I still haven't written anything new yet (probably have a bunch of drafts, though). I've really been busy - and you can read about some of that right here! (I highly recommend it!) I just popped in here to add that I'm actually about to pack up my lab and move, so there will be a period of time in which I don't have the internet at all.
` When I come back, I'll write a post really worth reading! Be there!

5 comments:

KB said...

We'll miss you...come back soon!

Monado said...

Looking forward to hearing all about the move!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God-- YOU without the internet... again? I hope that won't last very long!

May you have a painless move-in experience and may your roofcats have superior shingles on which to tread!

Unknown said...

May you have -
Walls for the wind
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks bedside the fire
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire

May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine upon your window pane.

P.S. ~ Happy Saint Paddy's Day

Spoony Quine said...

` Thanks, everyone!!!

` Just so y'all know, we're moved in, most of our stuff/lab equipment has a place, and we got the internet just this morning.

` Mua ha ha ha....