Saturday, July 15, 2006

All blogged up...

` As you may know, both my Blogger accounts are ever-filling with a well-crystalized calculus of malformed posts due to the fact that I've been managing them somewhat inefficiently.
` (Please view this post for both a great deal of wackiness and a more detailed explanation of what I am doing!)

` By now, I have found the rough drafts for my Skeptics and True Believers Noci-Notes, though I haven't completed any yet. However, in order to help clear the buildup in this account, I thought I'd try chipping off some internet humor I thought was worth using at some point or other:
Tips on how to avoid finding yourself in an ER:

One thing I've learned from 3 EM rotations is: Stay away from people named "Some Guy" or "This One Dude", because they for whatever reason, just punch someone in the face or hit them with a crowbar and run off. If I see them on the street, I cross the street to get away from them...

Never, ever leave flashlights, shampoo bottles, beer bottles or any long, circular object on the floor because someday you will fall on it and it will somehow, work its way up your rectum.

` On a related note; be sure to keep your clothes on while you're vacuuming the furniture....

` Humor aside, my beloved subjects, I must be going: There are a few tasks I need to complete before making plans to create artificial indoor weather (such as pitting my humidifier against my dehumidifier). I'll be very busy for quite some time, and I promise to return with double the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making your humidifier fight your dehumidifyer? Isn't there some kind of appliance cruelty law against that?

Spoony Quine said...

` Hmm... I'll have to check my local legislation.