Friday, January 13, 2006

My cunning plan!

` Besides instrospection, I've been intending to go through all my old books and post information from them - hopefully with much amusing commentary.

` Rather like... humorous CliffsNotes.

` Because I've been accumulating science books since I was an uneducated teenager - so far, I own about a hundred - most of them are written in a way that isn't too hard for most people to understand.

` They're just the kind of thing to get people's brains working, so I figure it would be appreciated if I took my notes and explained them online: This way, anyone can have a glimpse of the kinds of things I find to be most fascinating!

` It'll be hard at first, because I probably won't have my own internet for quite a while after getting my own lab - it turns out that the one I had intended on getting has already been taken!

` Curses! Foiled again!

` Nevertheless, I think that this idea of mine will turn out well. I have a lot of books I've been meaning to re-read. A lot of them are pretty fun ones, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!

I should hope.