Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm moving my lab once more!

` There may be a delay before I can put up my next Skeptics and True Believers-related essay-type thingy - also known as 'Noci-Notes'. The reason why is that I am currently packing up my lab equipment and transporting it to Lou Ryan's superhero quarters. (In fact, he is using his super-strength, superhero vehicle and experience as a professional mover to assist me!)
` This way, he can make sure I don't do any experiments he doesn't approve of. Little does he know, I've already begun experimenting on him! I say this in all seriousness. He probably won't realize what's going on until it's too late.
` I have but three minutes left on the internet time-slot. Hopefully, though, I'll be able to get the internet once I've taken up residence over there. I must go for now. Bye!

3 comments:

Blackpetunia said...

hmmm, a mad scientist is usually the villian - and you're going to live with a super hero? Does this mean the balance between good and evil will be completed? Are you working to divert an apocalypse? I hope it goes well.

Aaron said...

Congratulations Spoony. I hope your new lab is more dark and dreary than the last.

Spoony Quine said...

` Thanks, Aaron! I can't say it's more dark, but it has ugly gray carpeting instead of a hardwood floor.
` At least it already has a lock and window-blinds....

` Lou and I were actually discussing this good-and-evil thing: You see, his judicious tendencies will tend to cancel out my insidious tendencies as long as we're a team.
` So, yes, we are somehow complementary, and in fact it may work in the favor of all humankind.